Know a place?

We're genetically programmed to avoid places with bad water. So I dig up the dirt on the best and worst coffee around Cape Town and South Africa.
Been somewhere good? Got a new menu? Find DR on Facebook, leave a comment, and I'll don my hat and investigate.
Darkly Roasted on Facebook

Sort by Quality:

_★ (48) _★★ (44) _★★★ (42) _★★★★ (29) _★★★★★ (12) _☢ (35)

2014/05/24

Steers Sea Point :(

Cappuccino with foam bubbles
An extra light brew with a bubble bath of flavourless foam suitable for cattle. A leathery aftertaste can't wrangle a coffee flavour from this not ok corral.
Steers have changed their winning burger formula! Now half cooked tiny buns with a flavourless patty even the smoky sauce can't save. I tried the breakfast buns too, hoping it was my imagination, but they are equally poor. An icon has died. Goodbye Steers, we had a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment